Sunday, November 9, 2008

Asher's Ambulance

Luke got the opportunity to drive one of the Valle Ambulance's in the Veteran's Day Parade in DeSoto this year (and get paid for it, way to go Luke). This gave Asher the chance to ride a long, wave at people, and "siren them." This was Asher's term for getting to turn the sirens on every time there was a few people on the side of the road. He was so excited he could hardly sit still. He says one day he's going to drive and ambulance like his daddy.


4 comments:

Molly said...

He was such a big boy!

Mark and Jordan Anderson said...

Aww- look at your twin boys! I thought when I saw the thumbnail of the first picture that it was Isaac--I didn't realize Isaac and Asher looked alike, but I guess they kinda do!

Kristi Eileen said...

How fun to "go to work with daddy"

Marylou said...

What a fun time for Asher AND Daddy!