This blog is about anything and everything. Things that happen to me randomly and on a day to day basis. What it's like with three crazy boys and one little princess. And don't forget the greatest husband on earth.
Monday, October 10, 2011
Ummmm... Hello? Is anyone there?
I forgot I had a blog! I also forgot how much I enjoyed writing on it. So, I'm gonna try and remember to do so a little more often. On my next post I'll update what's going on with us.
My name is Mandy and I am lucky enough to be married to my best friend and partner in crime. We have three handsome young boys and one beautiful baby girl. We live a simple life in a simple town.
1 comment:
Just decided to get on here and do some updating too!! Love the beautiful family picture you have on here!!!
Post a Comment