Monday, April 6, 2009

The Anderson Happenings

Here's a family update for those who are interested.

Luke: He got a new full time job at Jefferson Memorial Ambulance Service (JMAS) about two weeks. He is definitely excited. It's closer, he likes the people, and works 24 hours shifts. Which means more time at home! He only has two days left of school. One for his written final and one for his oral final. We cannot believe it's almost over. The excitement is almost too much to contain. He still has to finish his ride a longs, but once those are finished he will be able to take his national registry written exam. He is traveling to Memphis, TN in the middle of May to take his practical exam (he does not have to be finished with his ride a longs to take this part of his testing). We can see the light at the end of this long tunnel. Thanks for the prayers and support through this process.

Asher: Our eldest son is officially signed up and ready for kindergarten. Craziness. He will be playing his first season of tee ball this year. I'm am so excited! There is nothing like watching 5 year olds try and play baseball. Seriously, everyone's invited. Just give me a call, I'll let you know when he has a game.

Levi: Where to begin. He is our busy little man. So full of energy and imagination. There's never a dull moment when he's around. He has requested to play soccer again, we obliged, it should be interesting.

Addie and I: BFFs. Our summer will consist of busy schedules and lots of cheering. Cheering for Luke to pass all his testing, for Asher's baseball, and for Levi's soccer. I have to mention how blessed I am to have such a content and happy little girl. She goes with the flow like no one I know. We have so much fun together being the only girls in the house.

I am so excited about the months to come and the fun they will bring. God has really blessed our little family. We wouldn't have made it this long without Him in charge of us.

1 comment:

Marylou said...

Thanks for the wonderful update!
God is indeed good!