I hate to admit it, but that thought runs through my mind sometimes when I'm in the car with my over talkative 4 year old. Horrible, I know. Seriously, this kid talks from the moment he wakes until the moment he actually falls asleep. He talks whether you're listening or not. He doesn't always speaks english either. We'll call it Ashernese. Then my guilt gets the best of me. In about 10 years I'm going to be begging the kid to talk to me. So there for I need to learn to sit back listen (no matter what language it's in), and enjoy the days of non-stop talking. I do pray he always feels like he can talk to his mom, and that I always have the time to listen.
1 comment:
I remember once upon a time when you said, "I can't wait until he's old enough to talk and carry on a conversation with me!"
HA! But I know what you mean, but mine is Caedmonese!
Post a Comment