I am convinced that laundry multiplies or mates with itself or something. The moment one gets washed and dried, there's another load waiting to be done. If I ever make it big as a professional blogger, I am definitely going to hire someone to come over and do my laundry. Also I think I will buy new socks and new underwear all the time. I think when it gets cooler outside and the boys don't sweat as much, I might make them wear the same outfit 3 days in a row. You know get some good use out of their clothes. There's an idea. On a side note we have a new addition to our family. It's a girl and her name is Maggie. She's fluffy with black, white and tan hair. She loves and licks the boys all the time. She's a dog. She's about 2 and a half years old and fits in the family just great. I'm going to put a picture on here as soon as I can get to my camera (I thought I had downloadeded her picture on my computer already).
No comments:
Post a Comment