I have found a new holiday. It's the day before bulk trash pick up day. It is amazing! People actually drive around with trailors on their trucks, vans, whatever they can pull a trailor with, and actually pick up other people's bulk trash. We had an old washing machine, it was gone within 2 hours. Can you believe it? Next time this day comes around, I'm getting my lawn chair and watching the fun. Or maybe I'll drive around and watch other people drive around with their trailors. Everyone is invited. So I guess the old saying is true, one man's trash is another man's treasure. Except for used mattresses I hope!
2 comments:
ya know...used mattresses are a good thing...that is where I put your baby down for a nap when I watched her at my house that one time...Next time though I will put a sheet down first...:)
My grandpa is the world's best junk guy. He has taken so many things out of dumpsters you wouldn't believe. He has also found really, really good stuff that people had thrown out. I think some things like jewerly and such people had to have thrown out on accident.
Post a Comment