I don't know why I keep putting myself through family pictures. These pictures were even without Luke and I. Trying to get a 3 and 4 year old to sit still for more than 3 minutes, with each other is pretty much next to impossible. Then add a 9 month old. Call it chaos, major chaos. Asher keeps sticking his tongue between his teeth, Levi's trying to get the cat, and Addie keeps trying to eat the leaves. The craziest part was Addie, she wouldn't smile. This is the girl who will smile at the wall. How do they know when you're trying to take professional pictures? I just don't get it. So we managed to get one good group picture, a couple of the boys together, and a couple individuals of the boys. Addie, well let's just say crabby. We'll have to try and get some of Addie by herself at another date. Just another reminder of my crazy days, but sometimes when the kids are in bed and it's real quiet I just don't know what to do with myself. I realize how boring my life could be, and what exactly did I do with my days before I had children? I thought before I had kids I didn't have time to get anything done. Hindsight is 20/20.
1 comment:
LOL I can't wait to see the results of the photo shoot! How is Ahsher? I am waiting to hear, not wanting to bother you until you get results. I am so sorry Ahser did not get to eat dinner here! Next time...
Post a Comment