Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkins

I love fall, and I now have a new love for carving pumpkins. This is the first time we have carved pumpkins and they actually looked like something other than weird shapes. So, here's a few pictures of our masterpieces. The boys are great at pulling the pumpkin mush out.
Although I hate to admit it, Luke's better at carving pumpkins than I. We carved these two, and then I immediately went and got another. I have a new passion. Pumpkins should be a year round thing.


This is the stencil Asher picked out (Luke carved).


This one is the one Levi picked out (I carved).

5 comments:

Snosh said...

Cute pumpkins and I think your pumpkin looks just as good if not better!
And now you don't have to feel left out cause I am following your blog now.

Kristi Eileen said...

Those are so cute. I cheat with the whole carving thing and just ;et the kids paint them... You're a good little mommy:)

Marylou said...

Cool pumpkins we did GLITTER ones today for "craft time"

Marylou said...

Those GLITTER pumkins are still wet and gooey and it has been over 24 housrs since they made them.... How is Levi's wasp sting doing?

Marylou said...

I just found campain cut out paterns for pumpkins they have a ll the candidates and a donkey and an elephant...
Pumkins